• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you are a guard and can't hit a jump shot or foul shot..

Missing both free throws is 100% inexcusable. As a guard you should be put out to pasture.

I will double my donation to the boards if we can block specific posters from starting threads.

I will double my donation to the boards if we can block specific posters from starting threads.

Does it cost you money or give you hemorroids when a new thread is posted? No wonder they call you the thread nazi. And it only takes seconds before you start the nazi attacks . Do you guard the boards 24/7?

Does it cost you money or give you hemorroids when a new thread is posted? No wonder they call you the thread nazi. And it only takes seconds before you start the nazi attacks . Do you guard the boards 24/7?

It just annoys me and plenty of others that you clog up the boards with a new thread for every thought that enters your syphilitic brain like an ignorant jackass.

It just annoys me and plenty of others that you clog up the boards with a new thread for every thought that enters your syphilitic brain like an ignorant jackass.

But you are so easy and fun to annoy. Would you like to compare academic records at WFU undergrad? Did you go on to Law school ? Graduate with honors? BTW, the syphilis is in your vagina .

So...the ability to start posts is based on your academic record at Wake? No wonder I never start any...but hats to the OP for being so smart....:wtf:

But you are so easy and fun to annoy. Would you like to compare academic records at WFU undergrad? Did you go on to Law school ? Graduate with honors? BTW, the syphilis is in your vagina .

I really hope you find some solace for the insecurities you are obviously shaped by.

Ohhhhh- e-fight!
Cripple_fight.PNG

Those who live in oddly punctuated glass houses probably shouldn't be bragging about their ability to throw extraneously spaced stones.

Dear Santa,

can you shut wfu22fan the hell up or at least take away his thread starting privileges

- Everyone, ever

.....says the guy with 43,659 posts.

And speaking of "clogging up the threads"...as it relates to board donations....I have an idea: How about a suggested donation of one dollar for every 100 posts? That would only be one cent per post. For example, Deacfreak07 (43,659), RJKarl (40,092) & PHDeac (44,416) each have more than 40,000 posts on these threads. It would be interesting to know what their monetary contributions have been during these board fundraisers that have been held, in relation to those 128,167 posts.

How about $1 per deleted post?

Back