• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you could continue living without the need to poop, would you make that choice?

Townie's Tears

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
0b1ad6ac-8a15-438d-a347-f232effb9f08.jpg

if it's truly a magical 'no more pooping' then yes - definitely.
what happens if you have GI issues, though?

Coffee and pears make me poop. Thats why I have coffee and pears every morning for breakfast.

Pooping is one of those times when you can truly be alone, be it at work or at home. No way would I give that up.

Plus a good dump is the source of a healthy percentage of convos at the bar.

Pooping is one of those times when you can truly be alone, be it at work or at home. No way would I give that up.

This sums it up for me. There's nothing like sitting down for a much needed dump with a fully charged iPhone and nowhere to be.

You wouldn't have to tell anyone you don't have to poop anymore. Just go in the bathroom and lock the door.

You wouldn't have to tell anyone you don't have to poop anymore. Just go in the bathroom and lock the door.

Exactly.

For every 500 good poops is the time when you are playing golf on a Saturday morning after a long night and have to clinch your cheeks and ride the cart four holes backwards just so your day isn't completely over. I would rather sacrifice the good to avoid that bad.

Plus a good dump is the source of a healthy percentage of convos at the bar.

no kids?

<knock knock knock - dad - knock knock - DAD - knock - are you done yet? - DAD!?!?! i need my -whatever the f it is - knock knock>

no kids?

<knock knock knock - dad - knock knock - DAD - knock - are you done yet? - DAD!?!?! i need my -whatever the f it is - knock knock>

Yes. Our kids are at the age where "Daddy's in the bathroom" means "I'm going to go hang out in the bathroom with Daddy."

Nothing like the feeling after you take a big dump. Plus, I love going at work since I'm getting paid for, the TP is free, and I don't have to clean the bathroom.

Back