• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'm really shocked nobody has brought up the woman who voted six times for Obama.

89DeaconMike

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nvestigated-for-potentially-voting-six-times/

There are some great quotes there. She absolutely had no intent to commit fraud. She is a poll worker. I'm sure this is an isolated incident. We really need to expand this mail in absentee voting. If we could get that for all voting the Presidential election would be as legitimate as the "Most Popular Nascar Driver" award. :rofl:

That's why we needed voter ID, to crack down on absentee ballot voter fraud. Is Romney still willing to do the job? OUTRAGE!

I'd start focusing on crafting platforms that people actually support rather than hunting meaningless anecdotes about a non-existent problem. Also note that this woman was caught, and she's an absolute nobody. Voter fraud doesn't work.

So this woman was caught by an investigation into voter fraud, and a whopping 19 cases are under investigation. Doesn't this mean the system works? Why do we need voter ID again, and how would that have stopped her from voting?

Also, how does 19 instances of alleged voter fraud account for a 100,000 vote margin of victory by Obama in Ohio?

Shouldn't the Republican party be focused on winning those votes, rather than pushing some ridiculous voter fraud conspiracy theories?

This is why your party is losing.

So this woman was caught by an investigation into voter fraud, and a whopping 19 cases are under investigation. Doesn't this mean the system works? Why do we need voter ID again, and how would that have stopped her from voting?

Also, how does 19 instances of alleged voter fraud account for a 100,000 vote margin of victory by Obama in Ohio?

Shouldn't the Republican party be focused on winning those votes, rather than pushing some ridiculous voter fraud conspiracy theories?

This is why your party is losing.

Those windmills aren't going to tilt at themselves.

So the only real proof of voter fraud here is that she voted for her grandaughter.

I am sure stuff like this never goes on with the right wing.

So the only real proof of voter fraud here is that she voted for her grandaughter.

I am sure stuff like this never goes on with the right wing.

Well, we've switched from "It never, ever, ever happens" to "You do it all the time also!"

Baby steps to candor, kids. Babysteps.

Well, we've switched from "It never, ever, ever happens" to "You do it all the time also!"

Baby steps to candor, kids. Babysteps.

oz_scarecrow_1.jpg

I'm really shocked nobody has brought up the guy who started this thread hasn't come back to eat shit.

Looks like the system works. Glad they caught her. Guess we don't need to change anything, since it's working.

Looks like the system works. Glad they caught her. Guess we don't need to change anything, since it's working.

Will Ohio Republicans petition to get those extra 5 votes taken away from Obama?

Nothing like internet tough guys.

So true. When they post ridiculous, baiting threads only to eventually re-appear and only respond to a single snarky post- yup, nothing like them internet tough guys.

I'm surprised Mike hasn't started a thread about GITMO detainees getting GI benefits. After Mitch McConnell believed it so much that he contacted the Pentagon about it.

Back