• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

In Charlotte...

Whoho big up to a school i have no affiliation whatsoever...

Might want to change that handle

Hey Mama. Good to hear from you. Ignore the haters. Hope all your peoples are well.

You realize Charlotte is coached by a former WF assistant? Pointless is you continuing to respond.

I mean best of luck to them, hope they do well but I don't need a play by play update of their game every week

Then don't open the fucking Charlotte threads. Simple.

More to the point- DM's son, a fellow WF alumnus and football player, is on staff at Charlotte.

Last edited:
Simplier solution than that: why don't you go get your daily UNCC fix on their board instead of giving me shit for not giving two fucks about a first year FCS team?

She's proud of her son and he has Wake ties. I'll read her posts. She's good people.

Simplier solution than that: why don't you go get your daily UNCC fix on their board instead of giving me shit for not giving two fucks about a first year FCS team?

Why don't you act, I don't know like a freaking adult and ignore it instead of insulting a parent of a former player you pathetic prick!

Speaking as an official board asshole, you're not even good enough to get a junior membership. But I do appreciate your efforts. Keep trying.

Incidentally, 7 of the 19 posts on this thread you don't give a shit about are yours, fucko.

Last edited:
Look I have been a little too harsh,
Sorry about that. But I doubt everybody here is starving for info on the 49ers program

Back