• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

In depth with Buzz

The question isn't who will win. We have already won. The question is when Wellman will surrender. The battle has been lost. The question is whether Wellman will nuke the program or allow the next coach to have some sort of building blocks for success. Right now it seems he is going for total devastation.

You're wrong. Nobody has won, and nobody will win. We are right, and I doubt that we will be proven otherwise, but having to watch the program completely implode to be proven right isn't winning. It's just sad.

The "good ol boy" blood runs thick in a name like Doyle Early.

He looks like Joe Biden

You're wrong. Nobody has won, and nobody will win. We are right, and I doubt that we will be proven otherwise, but having to watch the program completely implode to be proven right isn't winning. It's just sad.

I agree with this.

Nope. Wake basketball will return. It just won't have Wellman and Bz dragging it down.

The same people letting Wellman and Bz drag it down will still be around to select their successors.

Am I taking fucking crazy pills, just open your eyes people. Shit like this blows my mind, like you don't remember a time before Buzz? What the fuck.

Doyle can handle the divorce case of Wake v Wellman. Wake can sue for spousel abuse and alienation of affection.

“What we are interested in, speaking for the board, is what can we do to support the program. As he said, the vision is to not only win but to win with moral and academic integrity.

I feel like I'm listening to Jerry Fallwell - all of this morality BS.

“What we are interested in, speaking for the board, is what can we do to support the program. As he said, the vision is to not only win but to win with moral and academic integrity.

I feel like I'm listening to Jerry Fallwell - all of this morality BS.

WE AREN'T WINNING AT ALL YOU DUMBFUCK!!!!

So hiring a legitimate criminal to run Wake Athletics finances was a part of your vision of winning with moral integrity, Mr. Early?

LOL, I'm with dv7. I'm at the point where I just laugh at all of the nonsense and utter bullshit they are spewing. Fuck it all.

Went to school with his son. Can't imagine Abe agrees with his dad. Who knows? Times have changed.

Please call him and ask him. You don't have to report back or otherwise betray a confidence. But your call may trigger Abe having a "heart to heart" with dear old Dad.

“I want to have a junior/senior team, veteran 5-star character guys who have worked their way to 4-plus star basketball players,” [Redacted] said.

Well there's a nice built-in excuse for next year, the team will still be too young. Might be too young the year after too.

Well there's a nice built-in excuse for next year, the team will still be too young. Might be too young the year after too.

But let's pretend that [Redacted] does get this turned around and lets also pretend that nobody will transfer away from him again... what would then happen in 3 seasons when basically the entire team leaves? Then the shit show just starts all over?

How is this plan possibly building the program for long-term sustainability again? None of this makes any sense if one cares to even give it a 5 minute run through their mind.

Back