• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Indiana Gov. Pence is VP for the Donald

Reminds me of the coffee shop that thought it would be a good idea to have a "Black only" line, thinking it would be faster for black coffee drinkers to not wait behind the latte people.

That's hilarious.

Where is his daughters reflection

Behind him. He blocks her. I'm a little confused about where the grandkids (presumably) are sitting though. It looks like they're at the end of the table, but there's no seats there.

The people criticizing him for eating at Chili's are just horrible. Nothing wrong with Chili's and I'm sure he gets fine dining whenever he wants to at home because he's the freakin' governor of an entire state.

I'm not saying he needs to go to a fancy restaurant, but geez hit a local deli or something you won't find in every city in America.

Behind him. He blocks her. I'm a little confused about where the grandkids (presumably) are sitting though.

Pence is only two years older than Obama. Even after eight years of constant shit, Obama still looks younger than Pence and Cruz. Those sanctimonious fucks should have smoked weed and done coke when they were young. Doubt Pence has any grandkids, his two oldest kids are recent college grads. Ain't no snowbillies.

Pence is only two years older than Obama. Even after eight years of constant shit, Obama still looks younger than Pence and Cruz. Those sanctimonious fucks should have smoked weed and done coke when they were young. Doubt Pence has any grandkids, his two oldest kids are recent college grads. Ain't no snowbillies.

Damn. That's messed up. Pence's daughter looks in her 30s. Definitely dresses like it.

He goes all the way to NY and eats at a fucking Chilis?

u4GKcKg.jpg

Why would you go to Sbarro's rather than a real pizza place?

I was in NY with an Orange County Republican. We went to Carnegie Deli. He ordered a tunafish sandwich on white toast.

Chili's isn't what it used to be when it had those mushroom jack fajitas, but it's still loads better than Applebee's or TGIF's.

Back