• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

is a public youtube video private information or public information?

is a public youtube public information?

• Total voters
Drop me a line.....be happy to.....When is buckets getting married? Hope it's not at the Beverly Hills Hotel. :)

Nice sound mixing. Next time spend a little extra dough and find a location further from the airport

What kind of sadist would read other peoples shitty books without getting paid for it? That's why we have publishers.

Please delete this thread. This is exactly why I chose not to bring my idea here.

Allegedly it's against the rules to do it and it's also allegedly against the rules to do call out threads.

Please delete this thread. This is exactly why I chose not to bring my idea here.

Allegedly it's against the rules to do it and it's also allegedly against the rules to do call out threads.

RJ this is a thread asking about board policy and has absolutely nothing to do with you or even any mentions of you.

I have no idea how you would classify this as a call out thread. The first thread he started (that's been taken care of) maybe, but this one? You are truly delusional sometimes.

This thread will remain up.

You know exactly why this thread was started. The asshole wanted to bring my stuff here and wanted to get approval. You know that's the reason it was started.

Milhouse is not the first nor will he likely be the last to search the internet to bring up things about me to start threads as insults. It's sad. It's pathetic. But nothing serious is done to them. So it will happen again.

I don't talk to them. I don't acknowledge their existence, yet they do it.

I think "is it public information" and "should it be linked to the message boards with the sole intention of calling out an individual poster" are two different questions.

I would bet a lot of people know who I am on here (and I haven't shied away from it by any means), but I wouldn't want someone linking to my facebook or putting my tweets on here with my real name attached as a means of "discourse" with me if things sour.

Maybe you should threaten to contact Milhouse's employer with your concerns.

You know exactly why this thread was started. The asshole wanted to bring my stuff here and wanted to get approval. You know that's the reason it was started.

Milhouse is not the first nor will he likely be the last to search the internet to bring up things about me to start threads as insults. It's sad. It's pathetic. But nothing serious is done to them. So it will happen again.

WTF are you on about, he brought your stuff here on a previous thread, it was being handled, and then he started this thread (well. multiple threads) to ask why something in the public domain would be disallowed here after the fact.

Because you're so damn #dense right now, I'll spell it out for you, this thread being up should be a reminder/refresher of our policy for others so that this doesn't happen again, to you or anyone else.

It should be a very simple and direct rule- No use of anything in social media or any other site without the express OK of that person.

If you use anything like this, 30 day bye bye.

By the way, the Mylifecard event was over five years ago. I no longer approve of anything about it being used.

By the way, the Mylifecard event was over five years ago. I no longer approve of anything about it being used.

You are the one who solicited the boards with that boondoggle. You can't put that toothpaste back in the tube.

I would think an author would understand his native tongue better than you seem to.

It should be a very simple and direct rule- No use of anything in social media or any other site without the express OK of that person.

If you use anything like this, 30 day bye bye.

Thanks for your input, moderator RJ.

What LK said with regards to mylifecard.

If you're not willing to accept the risk/attention you get from posting here then don't post here RJ, it's that simple. We can ban you if that'd make it easier to stay way? I don't think your latest venture's success is going to be determined by anything that happens on or comes from these boards though.

Thanks for your input, moderator RJ.

What LK said with regards to mylifecard.

If you're not willing to accept the risk/attention you get from posting here then don't post here RJ, it's that simple. We can ban you if that'd make it easier to stay way? I don't think your latest venture's success is going to be determined by anything that happens on or comes from these boards though.

So it's OK to assail only my real world here, but no one else's?

By the way, Numbers said the same thing as I did about bringing the outside world here. But you didn't tall him to go away.

Back