• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is It Just Me...

coredeac

Reaction score
... or does this article read like something from North Korea? These statements are comical unless you're Our Dear Leader Wellman.

http://www.wakeforestsports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/092013aac.html

I give you just a few examples:

Rather than damaging the team's morale, however, last week's misfortunes have become the motivation for future success.

Grobe, who took responsibility on Saturday for the offense's subpar performance, has vowed to do his part to ensure that the team shows visible improvement from week to week.

Grobe and the coaching staff have elevated the intensity this week in preparation for this Saturday's game at Army. Coaches and players alike have acknowledged the necessity of longer practices and are eager to put in the extra time and effort if it means avoiding a loss such as last week's.

Seriously? We're supposed to believe this crap?

Last edited:
Their shared love of the game and drive for success have helped them refocus their efforts and have given them a lot to be confident about.
Pravdaesque comrade

Somebody else pointed this out earlier this week and I'm curious if anybody knows the answer (lectro?).

The coaches have talked about longer practices and players putting in extra time. Have we not been spending the max practice time allowed by the NCAA?

Somebody else pointed this out earlier this week and I'm curious if anybody knows the answer (lectro?).

The coaches have talked about longer practices and players putting in extra time. Have we not been spending the max practice time allowed by the NCAA?

Yes. And this article is comical.

I read something about the coaches were having the team practice more this week and spend less time in the film room. I assume that means time in the film room counts toward your 20 hours and they were going to reallocate the 20 hours more heavily towards actual practice.

It's a story on the official site, which means it's essentially a press release. Of course it's going to be pro-Wake and sound PRish.

Back