• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is there a website like this out there?

timthedeac

Reaction score
You're streaming a show on netflix, and the entire series has already aired. You really want to read about it/talk about it as you're watching, but you know that if you read anything on the internet, message boards, etc., future episodes and seasons are going to be ruined. I need a place where there's a discussion board and you post in a new thread based on how far you've watched.

Hitfix has several reviewers who blog about shows and there is a comments section with each blog that is 99.99% comments from just the week after the episode aired. I think Television Without Pity had threads for individual episodes.

I did that with Breaking Bad. After every episode, I read Alan Sepinwall's review and some of the comments.

You're streaming a show on netflix, and the entire series has already aired. You really want to read about it/talk about it as you're watching, but you know that if you read anything on the internet, message boards, etc., future episodes and seasons are going to be ruined. I need a place where there's a discussion board and you post in a new thread based on how far you've watched.

I don't know where you will be able to talk with other people but the AV Club has individual episode posts for a ton of shows with good comments.

Funny you should ask. There's actually a great Dharma and Greg discussion group that meets in the frozen foods aisle of my local Food Lion every day at 6pm. Right now it's just me and this woman named Henrietta, but we're accepting new members. Henrietta just got out of jail, so she missed Dharma and Greg the first time around. So so fun to watch her experience it for the first time! And don't worry about the prison time. She's a good person. She just likes seeing people bleed. By the way, is anyone funnier and sexier than Thomas Gibson? My god. Talk about charisma. Why don't you PM me and we will discuss finances (Henrietta will be going through your wallet one way or another and we don't want to disappoint her, so we'll have you hit up the ATM:cool:). Oh and don't say a bad word about Jenna Elfman! Or you'll take a meat cleaver straight to the neck! Learned that the hard way lol!

Back