• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is this legit?

Seeing as how it's at least 6 months away from being released, I'll wait for the reviews before making a decision.

But still pretty cool that the technology is apparently close to being there. Currently only works for Windows but wonder how functional it would be for more than just playing around.

Depends on what you mean by playing around. It looks a new way to web browse to start. Something I read said it could interface with other things besides just computers. I could see it replacing remote controls.

How is this an improvement on touchscreens?

Doesn't seem too different to me

How is this an improvement on touchscreens?

Doesn't seem too different to me

You don't have to touch the screen. That's like asking how the remote control was an improvement from getting off the couch.

You don't have to touch the screen. That's like asking how the remote control was an improvement from getting off the couch.

Holding your hands 3 inches from the screen is better than touching the screen?

1) The upside I see for this is in work environments. I have to use a lot of modeling and manipulation of aerial and spatial images and this would really be a big improvement. Which leads me to #2:

2)

Back