• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It Now Must Be Asked...

deacsrus

Reaction score
who will the new head coach ask to transfer...err, tell him that he won't be getting much playing time so that he needs to look at other options and the HC will help him with those options?

It doesn't need to be asked. Be happy we no longer have [Redacted], be hopeful that we hire a good replacement and those things will sort themselves out.

It doesn't need to be asked. Be happy we no longer have [Redacted], be hopeful that we hire a good replacement and those things will sort themselves out.

Sorry. Still asking. Inquiring minds want to know.

Sorry. Still asking. Inquiring minds want to know.

Hello sir,

Inquiring minds do want to know. This reminds me of when I was a young man. I was an intrepid young sir just like yourself. I was inquiring too! About a similar thing, believe it or not! You see, I wanted to know if we should fight Mussolini on his own turf like proud warriors, or let him take over the daggum world like a sadistic pack of t-rexes. Pretty similar right? Need to know basises if there ever were....

Just kidding. Not remotely similar. Get a life, sewer rat.

Best wishes,

ProudDeacon1948

who will the new head coach ask to transfer...err, tell him that he won't be getting much playing time so that he needs to look at other options and the HC will help him with those options?

It doesn't take much imagination to guess who will transfer. No point in discussing it until it happens.

Hello sir,

Inquiring minds do want to know. This reminds me of when I was a young man. I was an intrepid young sir just like yourself. I was inquiring too! About a similar thing, believe it or not! You see, I wanted to know if we should fight Mussolini on his own turf like proud warriors, or let him take over the daggum world like a sadistic pack of t-rexes. Pretty similar right? Need to know basises if there ever were....

Just kidding. Not remotely similar. Get a life, sewer rat.

Best wishes,

ProudDeacon1948

I still respect you. Your sewer rat.

I would hope that wouldn't happen. These are ours guys and this is our team. We need to support the players now. Hopefully they all graduate. When our guys play to their potential they can be pretty good. We have seen that already. We just have to find the right coach who can get that effort every night.

It does not need to be asked.

There's no reason to embarrass our players like this.

Agreed, don't embarrass players. Save that for recruits

"Did we just sign Rondale Watson? Wtf?" Thx rj

Back