• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ITC Chat Thread - Kurt Loder vs Carson Daly WYG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone who knows ice cream
Explain to me why cake batter flavor is so ubiquitous in ice cream parlors, but impossible to find in grocery stores?

7 years ago I told my wife I didn’t want a cat but her friend had found this kitten in a dumpster. I raised hell about having a cat and this fucker decided that I was his guy. He sleeps on me, wakes up with me and is everywhere I go unless the dogs run him off. Damn cats IMG_3030.jpeg

7 years ago I told my wife I didn’t want a cat but her friend had found this kitten in a dumpster. I raised hell about having a cat and this fucker decided that I was his guy. He sleeps on me, wakes up with me and is everywhere I go unless the dogs run him off. Damn cats View attachment 5464
Man. Mt. Olive is my soul brother. Same damn thing happened to me. Hell no to having a cat. She takes in a stray while I was traveling for work. Next thing I know I’ve got that thing cuddling up on me non stop. She’s some major tears when it passed.

My moms cat Dusty died suddenly about a week before our trip, that cat was awesome. Super friendly. I have always loved cats, but my wife doesn’t like them.

Cats rule. We have two and one is my buddy. Always in my lap or following me around. Sleeps between us in bed.

Also getting some flowers for the wife for her last day tomorrow. Going over to see her after I get off work tomorrow evening - her boss said they have a little party planned after they close the bar at 11. Should be a fun one!
WHATT
Honestly not trying to be contrarian, but there is a point to be made that friends and family
of the convicted shouldn’t be shamed for writing character letters. It’s an established part of the justice system that judges be provided character information about the convicted in determining their sentencing. It’s likely that the very worst and most egregious American criminals we are aware of had letters from their mothers and friends describing their relationships and lives. I don’t believe that, on its face, is something that people should be shamed for writing.
I think the backlash is magnified by their double down video.
Got my ticket to see Stop Making Sense in the theater. Did not spring for IMAX. Didn’t want to drive to downtown Raleigh. Regular screen is big enough for me.
Oh man my dad is so amped about this movie. He asked my brother and me plus our spouses if we could all go the same day in our respective states and talk about it after. Not playing in Winston though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back