• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It's T-shirt time!

DeacFromThe919

Reaction score
My neighbor just reminded me to set my DVR b/c tonight its t-shirt tiiiimmmmmeeeee again. New season from Italy starts @ 10pm (eastern) but for some reason I kind of feel like this show is losing its luster...maybe its just been too long since I've had some guido in my life to laugh at I dunno. I hope this season doesn't disappoint. Who's with me???

Paging awakegirl

IN! I hope the Ronnie-Sammi drama doesn't take over like it did during toward the end of last season

I'm not really that excited about it being in Italy. When I see Snooki puking or making a scene in public it really should only be in Seaside. Kind of embarrassing in Italy.

Pauly is definitely the only one who would think to bring international plugs.

I like the place. Looks pretty sweet once you make it up the 2 flights of stairs

This is going to be a fucking awful season. They should have booted these jokers after season 1.

I am really sad that those idiots are over in a foreign country, kind of wished the US would have revoked their passports so they were stuck there for a while.

Back