• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ITT: '03's finally bond after seeing eachother naked

Shall one backup their talk?

• Total voters
Should deacvision7 pay the piper?

Best big talk moment on this board was when RJ challenged Racer to a fight and Racer told him where to find his tailgate tent. Then RJ predictably was a no show. Would have been a moment to live in infamy.

It was RJ right? I don't believe I am misremembering.

Eta: apologies to RJ when he reads this. Sorry for implicating you.

Last edited:
Lectro, and the chosen weapons were to be a bottle of hairspray with a lighter and a car radio antenna. So much potential.

That's right. Lectro! Hahah. Was so hoping for that to happen.

dv7 knows a thing or two about big bets. in 2009 when Barcelona faced Manchester United in the Champions League final he bet a 6-pack to deacman that United would win. they didn't, and deacman wanted some like $15 per bottle Argentine beer, and wanted 6 of those to count as his 6-pack. there was a lot of back and forth bickering over what constituted a 6-pack, but most had the reasonable conclusion that 6 beers sold individually doesn't count, and the bet was for something in like the $8-15 range. can't remember if df7 ever paid or not.

dv7 knows a thing or two about big bets. in 2009 when Barcelona faced Manchester United in the Champions League final he bet a 6-pack to deacman that United would win. they didn't, and deacman wanted some like $15 per bottle Argentine beer, and wanted 6 of those to count as his 6-pack. there was a lot of back and forth bickering over what constituted a 6-pack, but most had the reasonable conclusion that 6 beers sold individually doesn't count, and the bet was for something in like the $8-15 range. can't remember if df7 ever paid or not.

I sent him $10.

To be fair, that was a complete dick move by DeacMan.

$10 was a reasonable solution. Hoppyum IPA is $9.99 at HT, so that's a good call.

Yeah, $10 was more than fair. That was some bullshit to try and get some ridiculously expensive Argentinian beer out of the bet.

kinda like how $140 is a reasonable solution?

I never saw dv7 agree to the bet. So unless he agreed I don't see why he should pay.

DV7 has bipartisan support here.

This is an issue that transcends political party.

If ya get drunk and knock a hoodrat up and forget the whole night you're still on the hook for child support.

Are you the hood rat in this scenario? You confused me with this analogy.

Back