• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ITT we discuss the OGB banner

bym051d

I AM VERY IMPORTANT
Reaction score
Nice work, guys. Thought OGB was neutral... Or is this early Independence Day work?

h590CE1A4

Nice work, guys. Thought OGB was neutral... Or is this early Independence Day work?

Hello sir,

I appreciate your question. I wondered the same thing when I first saw the display and before I realized what day it was. Everyone has a right to wonder about their national holidays and which to celebrate. It's a right we have as Americans; a right I earned for you, "bym013d with a shaking cartoon woman as your profile picture". BUT then I looked at my calendar, saw what day it was, and realized those fireworks displayed above you commemorate the beginning of Operation Outward in 1942. I'm sure you know nothing about it because you're a daggum moron, but it literally allowed you to exist. So have some respect for the greatest generation and shut your silly, silly little mouth.

God bless,

ProudDeacon1948

Were the fireworks taken down? I don't see them.

Fireworks on top of web page.....

Awesome!!! Nice touch mods!!!!!!

Back