• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ITT you tell me to whom to spread posrep

Toogs

Reaction score
There are some pieces of shit I am unable to neg because I haven't spread enough. In this thread, you direct me to posts that deserve posrep from people I may not have maxed out yet. I'm sorry, as an internet superhero I haven't had the time to read all the front page posts to look for deserving posts, but I need my negrepping to continue the mission. Thanks in advance.

220px-Edgar_Allan_Poe_portrait_B.jpg

rep.gif

Toogs, I like your newly found Midwestern honor. The Big 10 is having quite the effect on you.

I cannot spread posrep to acolytes. I need links to worthy posts from nonbelievers. TIA

I'm still looking for places to send posrep vibes. I need to re-up so I can send negs to the bloviating cunt RJ and that soda and cig fiend single father of future state pen wards Jamesda

I kind of feel this a trap based on my Suque experience. Talking about rep is like Fight Club over there.

Back