• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Javaris Crittendon gets 23 year for murder

MikeDeac

Reaction score
Sad day for a young man that I know we coveted a while back. Sorry should be years. Tried to edit and couldn't.

Sad day for a young man that I know we coveted a while back. Sorry should be years. Tried to edit and couldn't.

The saddest part is obviously the loss of the life of the young woman who was shot and killed senselessly while simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Crittenton's story is pretty messed up, he had a horrible upbringing and seemed to escape it but once he got to the NBA and had no support structure around him he just went back to the gang life he knew growing up, and it ended in the needless death of a young woman.

23 years to think about and learn about the sanctity of life.

$55K is one necklace for these guys and NFL players.

Why does none of this surprise me? The NBA is a sewer....where you aren't a real man if you don't have a bunch of guns, several flashy cars and $55,000 worth of jewelry to wear.

And they pay these guys millions of dollars to act like total jerks. Go figure. Society is totally fucked up regarding sports.

lol you are entertaining

Which is hilarious because the NBA and Dick Cheney are about as opposite as it gets.
Maybe you're just miserable.

Referring to my recent posts on several threads, the General and the Motor City Madman have so much in common, yet BKF loves the former and hates the latter. Go figure.

Back