• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff Goodman's Christmas Gift for Wake Fans

Yeah...Goodman is a complete ass that is way too full of himself.

Good guy to have on your side if you want Coach [Redacted] criticized, but he is a still a crappy writer. Great source guy with inside knowledge though.

Yeah...Goodman is a complete ass that is way too full of himself.

Good guy to have on your side if you want Coach [Redacted] criticized, but he is a still a crappy writer. Great source guy with inside knowledge though.

The bold describes nearly every college basketball writer with very few exceptions.

I guess you guys have a different definition of "hack" than I do. I simply meant that he is a terrible writer. Some of his sentences, if they are, in fact, sentences, are so poorly structured as to be almost unreadable.

Last edited:
Didn't Goodman break the Bzz to WFU?

I guess you guys have a different definition of "hack" than I do. I simply meant that he is a terrible writer. Some of his sentences, if they are, in fact, sentences, are so poorly structured as to be almost unreadable.

I had no problem reading any of that article....care to point out some "unreadable" sentences?

The dwarves discover Ken Pom:

2dba21608274.jpg

Is Goodman a Dookie like Seth Davis? Also, interesting to see Sendek on that "hot" list, albeit farther down.

This weight about 1000% more than silly tshirts.

Hate to say it because annoying but just keep posting bile here. It bleeds out to the writers

Back