• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff Gordon Prank Video

94Deac

Grouchy SOB
Reaction score
Thought some of the Nascar folks here would enjoy this.

Gordon pranks a car salesman during a "test drive." Or call it a long Pepsi Max commercial.

Looks like the old Phillip Morris plant in Concord. BTW, I saw Jeff Gordon at Starbucks yesterday. He was drinking some coffee. My friends live down the street from his new house and went trick-or-treating there. He opened the door dressed as Dracula, well Short Dracula.

Looks like the old Phillip Morris plant in Concord. BTW, I saw Jeff Gordon at Starbucks yesterday. He was drinking some coffee. My friends live down the street from his new house and went trick-or-treating there. He opened the door dressed as Dracula, well Short Dracula.

So basically, he was Tom Cruise's character in Interview with the Vampire.

Haha that's great even if not real. Got Chevy some promo time too so they'll be happy as well. He seems like a pretty good natured guy.

No way that guy is acting. I know all the car scenes aren't live shots (especially the one of them running the other car off the road), but it was clear that whatever Jeff was doing the guy was not a fan. You can't fake the guttural screams that were emanating from that guys vocal chords.

No way that guy is acting. I know all the car scenes aren't live shots (especially the one of them running the other car off the road), but it was clear that whatever Jeff was doing the guy was not a fan. You can't fake the guttural screams that were emanating from that guys vocal chords.

Agreed. That guy was scared out of his mind. Very entertaining.

The roads were wet to facilitate the sliding, cameras were attached to the side of the car, and no way would Pepsi actually let someone do this without prior consent. This was obviously all planned. Haven't you guys seen a horror movie before?

The roads were wet to facilitate the sliding, cameras were attached to the side of the car, and no way would Pepsi actually let someone do this without prior consent. This was obviously all planned. Haven't you guys seen a horror movie before?

You're the guy who tells 5 year olds there ain't no Santa on Christmas Eve, right?

BTW- your avatar is hilarious. How'd they get all those people at a Texas game?

Then that guy deserves an Oscar for his performance. Any footage where they are not showing the car salesman's face was probably done at another time and spliced into the film, but to me it seems that the guy was truly scared and not acting. Who knows, still funny regardless.

Definitely still funny. I laughed the whole time. Jeff Gordon seems like a cool dude.

Back