• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] is alive!

My sister was born there. Graceland. Good Q.

I hope I never go there again.

Good for him. For the first time in years, he is actually doing something he's good at.

It's just a temporary stop-off until Wellman is done fleecing Wake and ready to retire with Buzz down at his beach house.

What criteria is the author using to justify calling Bz "defensive-minded"? That he gets defensive with fans that question his competence? It can't be for having teams that are able to stop other teams from scoring.

What criteria is the author using to justify calling Bz "defensive-minded"? That he gets defensive with fans that question his competence? It can't be for having teams that are able to stop other teams from scoring.

http://www.amazon.com/Jeff-[Redacted]-Winning-Match-Up-Zone/dp/B002ZU3GOU

It really is unbelievable that this buffoon has figured out a way to get a job the last 30 basketball seasons.

Maybe Latrell Sprewell will come out of retirement and sign with the Grizz

I'm told that part of his responsibility as an asst. coach is to teach the rookies the proper way to use a headset when interviewed.

So Jeffrey is pulling an NBA assistant salary and whatever severance he got from Wake (presumably his full contract)?

Curious hire to the layman, but if you "dig deep, there's a lot there."

Back