• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] Show: No more live questions/CJ and Cav On Now

As usual is being a stand up guy, a good teammate. [Redacted] is being a coward.

bz really earning that paycheck, week in and week out (or should i say weak)....

My proposed question for [Redacted] this week was going to be: How do you think you are perceived by Wake Fans and the WFU community? Do you think you should be doing anything else to generate good will in light of the fact that the team's performance over the last three years hasn't helped build the type of "culture" you want to develop? I'd love to hear Chill's comments on these issues? I also like to know why Chill didn't just keep his political job and decided to associate himself with [Redacted]? Finally, I would also be interested to know if things are as painful to Chill as they appeared to be during the Duke game last year?

Well played - Mr. Wellman. Well played. You and Coach [Redacted] have exactly the amount of backbone that I thought.

"The buck stops here with me. I've said that before I'll say it to you right now. Its my responsibility. Leaders take responsibility for success or failure, plain and simple. I'm the leader so the buck stops with me. Plain and simple."

Verbatim from Bz's response to Andy's question last week (19:45).

:bowrofl:

and YOU WONDER WHY THE FANS DO NOT RESPECT YOU!!!!!????!...Stand up and ACT like a damn LEADER instead of letting a fan favorite shield you!!!!

Bzz gets paid for the radio show, no? Does Chill get his check or does the Bzz keep it?

That is a weak move. The writing is on the wall. He engenders no respect from our fans.

Hey, maybe this is the beginning of the end ... no more public appearances, no more radio (if this happens next week ..oh yeah) .. putting Chill out front cause they know we respect him .... I am hopeful

"The buck stops here with me. I've said that before I'll say it to you right now. Its my responsibility. Leaders take responsibility for success or failure, plain and simple. I'm the leader so the buck stops with me. Plain and simple."

Verbatim from Bz's response to Andy's question last week (19:45).

:bowrofl:

Now, go out there and face the callers for me Chill! :golfclap:

Nice. Perhaps callers could respectfully ask Chill to relay their viewpoints to Wellman and Bz. Stan asked for "comments" last time, after all.

TL7vi.jpg

Childress is like the cool kid in school who hangs out with the biggest douchebag because their parents are friends.

Not to rain on the parade, but the game notes from Seton Hall say they're practicing tomorrow night at 6. Might be a better idea for Buzz to do the radio show than be at practice, but given the guys exam schedule i'd assume they couldn't schedule a practice until after the afternoon exam (starts at 2 if memory serves).

Ron using a Wake legend to try and blunt criticism of Bz.

Last edited:
I'm with the people on here that said people need to continue to call in and express discontent to Randolph. I'm eager to see what he will say in response to it actually.

Back