• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jim Boeheim Fan Club

WFGolfer7

Reaction score
I love a head coach being willing to call out refs at Cameron Indoor. Plus, anytime you drop multiple extremely obvious BS screams on national TV, I'm going to respect the hell out of you. Well done Boeheim!

Seth Greenberg got kicked out of VT's first game in Cameron too. Always kinda liked him for that.

I love a head coach being willing to call out refs at Cameron Indoor. Plus, anytime you drop multiple extremely obvious BS screams on national TV, I'm going to respect the hell out of you. Well done Boeheim!

Yes

I pretty much hate Boeheim but my respect for him has increased by leaps and bounds tonight.

You aren't a real member of the ACC until you've been absolutely fucked by a crucial block/charge call in Cameron. Welcome to the league, Jim!

That blowup was amazing....had to explain to my wife about how their are different rules when Dook and the goats play...

President of this fan club. This game meant very little, would have been glad to split with Duke but actually feeling a lot better about the direction of season after that. The players will pick up their coach up.

Welcome to the acc.

Last edited:
C.E. in Cameron; Controlled Environment, get use to it as long as K is running the program.

I pretty much hate Boeheim but my respect for him has increased by leaps and bounds tonight.

Pretty much this, although maybe not by leaps and bounds. I do think Boeheim is a prick, but it's nice to see a coach stand up to all the bullshit that happens at Cameron.

Pretty much this, although maybe not by leaps and bounds. I do think Boeheim is a prick, but it's nice to see a coach stand up to all the bullshit that happens at Cameron.

How is he a prick?

It seems like every great coach is considered a prick around here

WTF

How is he a prick?

It seems like every great coach is considered a prick around here

WTF
Have you never watched his press conferences? He's a smug douchebag. I thought this was universally acknowledged, kinda like Nick Saban? Jimmy's bitch fit against Andy Katz last year was Mike Gundy levels of douchebaggery.

being a prick is a necessary part of being a coach sometimes. As long as you are being a prick defending your team.

Taking the floor in SCAMeron is deemed consent to dry anal rape. Fact.

Back