• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jose heading towards NYC

Watching the models jump around is stressful. Nothing to do but cross my fingers that it doesn't pass over Raleigh. I'm eyeing every tree in my yard warily.

Eye wall went directly over Anguilla. Was just there in April, and can't imagine the devastation on such a low-lying island. Now tracking straight for the BVIs. I'll drink a Painkiller or two tonight in their honor.

[KennyChesney] Adios to Jost [/KennyChesney]

The BVIs are going to get absolutely destroyed. Really sad stuff. Hope Soggy Dollar and Foxy's can survive.

true.

have some good friends on St. Thomas and went to their wedding a few years ago. hoping for the best

If this becomes the case, the guy that wrote below about the travel trailer in Columbia needs to get in that thing and get out of dodge. You won't be safe in Cola when this thing comes ashore.

I am actually supposed to be in Boca Raton next week for a conference. It officially has been cancelled, but let's get real. Just got an email from the office of my chief cancelling all sick and personal leave so we can be on emergency response alerts. No running away from this storm for me.

The pictures out of the islands that got hit last night do not look good.

It's pretty crazy that we still can't accurately predict these assholes.

Glad to see it turning east away from family in St. Pete but I may be fucked in Charleston now.

It's pretty crazy that we still can't accurately predict these assholes.

Glad to see it turning east away from family in St. Pete but I may be fucked in Charleston now.

Yeah the 11:00 AM update is not good for the South Carolina coast. Hopefully this sucker will keep turning east

Watching the models jump around is stressful. Nothing to do but cross my fingers that it doesn't pass over Raleigh. I'm eyeing every tree in my yard warily.

There's always prayer.

O Mighty Lord Satan, by whom all things are set free, I cast myself utterly into thine arms and place myself unreservedly under thy all powerful protection. Comfort me and deliver me from all of the hindrances and snares of those who wish to harm me, both seen and unseen.
Visit justice and vengeance upon those who seek my destruction. Render them powerless and devastated. Direct their malice to return upon them tenfold and to destroy them who would resent my being.
Fill my soul with thy invincible power, strengthen me, that I may persevere in my service, and act as an agent of thy works and a vessel of thy will.
This I ask in your name, almighty and ineffable Lord Satan who liveth and reigneth forevermore.
Ave Satanas

vifdfu8hi5kz.jpg
AnRoW_u2_fQi1gCp6V9-RwuY9ljnyYvOelEoEdu7IhU.jpg

My sister and brother-in-law are in town. They were going to fly back on Saturday. Southwest allowed them to change their flight to any available flight without having to pay the difference. Unfortunately, they couldn't find two seats on a direct flight, so they're driving up.

Back