• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Bush/Jets Article

Nice find; Good for Josh, I hope he has a productive season!

Great that he got draft...........now he needs to work hard and take advantage of the opportunity.
Looking forward to seeing him on tv on Sundays.

AJ Marshall is the next wake CB to safety convert that is going to excel.

I think Okoro would thrive as a Safety. Hope he gets moved. Noel, KJ, Okoro, and Mack would be a pretty solid secondary. With Marshall, Cooper and Tate providing depth, I like where our secondary is right now

I think Okoro would thrive as a Safety. Hope he gets moved. Noel, KJ, Okoro, and Mack would be a pretty solid secondary. With Marshall, Cooper and Tate providing depth, I like where our secondary is right now

Don't forget Duran 'Hitman' Lowe and Jason Green.
Agree that our secondary is looking pretty strong and deep

I see Quarles signed on with the Ravens as a free agent. That certainly doesn't suck if he can make it..

I liked the part where he said "I felt like I was the first pick in the draft." Just hearing your name called must be awesome.

Also, this might be a great situation for Josh. Looks like he will be a situational player, giving him time to adjust to the game and learn w/o the pressure of starting.

Good luck, Josh.

"does he like feet?" tag writer needs to out himself for posrep immediately.

Back