• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Hunt

Good to see that he is working himself back into the good graces of coaches to play next year

What would an "unauthorized area" be? The Tunnels?

Well seeing how he is no longer a student it could just be referring to campus. In order to be on campus when the gates close you have to be a registered guest so it could be something along those lines.

Well seeing how he is no longer a student it could just be referring to campus. In order to be on campus when the gates close you have to be a registered guest so it could be something along those lines.

I've definitely had guests over without registering them...

I've definitely had guests over without registering them...

Yeah I'm sure everyone has. It's only an issue if you get caught drinking or doing something against the rules. Technically you are supposed to register all guests. My friends brother (hs age) got caught drinking on campus was technically banned from campus but Campus Police would have no idea that he was here if he came when the gates are open.

He is still a student just not with the team this year was my understanding. He has not been dismissed from the program either way.

He is still a student just not with the team this year was my understanding. He has not been dismissed from the program either way.

Well he isn't listed in WIN so he isn't a student this semester unless there is a glitch in the system.

Last edited:
Well he isn't listed in WIN so he isn't a student this semester unless there is a glitch in the system.

anyone can request to be taken off of WIN. many athletes do -- well, star athletes (CP wasn't on there for example). If you ask the registrar for complete privacy on personal info, you will not appear.

anyone can request to be taken off of WIN. many athletes do -- well, star athletes (CP wasn't on there for example). If you ask the registrar for complete privacy on personal info, you will not appear.

Are you sure about that? You can have all of your contact information taken off, but I have never heard of someone just not being listed.

Back