• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Just got a little inside scoop about last night.....

childressfor3

Reaction score
So ive told you guys that im pretty good friends with Greg Mclintons dad. Well I just get a call from him telling me that Greg basically cursed out the team at halftime last night, telling them how could just let guys come into our house and do whatever they want. He said that everyone got real quiet, this is coming from a red shirt freshman guys. He also said that Buzz told the team he was a pussy cat compared to the other coaches in the ACC and he was begging them to play hard, also metioned that it actually looked like Buzz was about to cry!!
Guys this is the type of guy Ron brought in here, just unreal he thought he could run this program. Thought yall would like to know.

you should, you know, maybe tell Dan Collins about that.

Agree with Bz's self-assessment; particularly if the word "cat" was removed:

"Buzz told the team he was a pussy compared to the other coaches in the ACC"

Last edited:
Bz at halftime.

tears_of_joy.jpg

McClinton is clearly the only one with not enough time invested yet to be fully Bzdeliked.

Trust me im dead serious. Im telling you guys who you see on tv and in interviews is who he is.

So ive told you guys that im pretty good friends with Greg Mclintons dad. Well I just get a call from him telling me that Greg basically cursed out the team at halftime last night, telling them how could just let guys come into our house and do whatever they want. He said that everyone got real quiet, this is coming from a red shirt freshman guys. He also said that Buzz told the team he was a pussy cat compared to the other coaches in the ACC and he was begging them to play hard, also metioned that it actually looked like Buzz was about to cry!!
Guys this is the type of guy Ron brought in here, just unreal he thought he could run this program. Thought yall would like to know.

That's the way to get the team fired up, tell them that you're softer than all the other coaches in the league and then beg them like a "pussy" to play hard.....LOL!!!!!

So Bzz openly told the players he's a pussy (cat) compared to other ACC coaches? Color me skeptical. I mean I know he's a puss but is he actually dumb enough to say that out loud to his own team?

Love the fire he (reportedly) demonstrated yesterday, for a redshirt at that. McClinton's aunt works on my floor and I try not to discuss basketball with her, don't want her to get the impression I'm a "bad fan," but he seems like a good kid.

Looking forward to his contributions under Coach Marshaka

and why has not Randolph or Rusty done this??? I know why the Pussy hasn't but I would have thought Randolph might have

Back