• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Just saw Will Grier on campus...

Since the OP failed to mention where he was seen (Quad, admissions office, leaving the McCreary Center, etc.) and no mention who he was with (coach X, player Y, his parents, some random dude, etc.) it's safe to say the original poster was trolling.

I mean, seriously? I saw the dude on campus. Sorry I didn't ask him what he was doing there and whom he was meeting with (he was with his Dad). You are the Rick Moranes of the boards...."I need location, what he was wearing, who he was meeting with..." Fucking nerd.

I mean, seriously? I saw the dude on campus. Sorry I didn't ask him what he was doing there and whom he was meeting with (he was with his Dad). You are the Rick Moranes of the boards...."I need location, what he was wearing, who he was meeting with..." Fucking nerd.

yes, go on...

Bringing the kind of "scoop" without being willing to back it up with enough deets about location on campus (at least) for those know the Wake campus is quite lame. Also, it is informative if he was or was not with any FB staff, like coaches, or other Wake officialdom. Failure appreciate this and share is a sign of either lying or trolling.

Bringing the kind of "scoop" without being willing to back it up with enough deets about location on campus (at least) for those know the Wake campus is quite lame. Also, it is informative if he was or was not with any FB staff, like coaches, or other Wake officialdom. Failure appreciate this and share is a sign of either lying or trolling.

Well, if I saw who he was meeting with, then I would have obviously stated. I didn't ask him what he was doing, where he was going. Location on campus is irrelevant, outside the obvious locales. You're just salty cause you haven't eaten a snickers and you got Low-T.

Well, if I saw who he was meeting with, then I would have obviously stated. I didn't ask him what he was doing, where he was going. Location on campus is irrelevant, outside the obvious locales. You're just salty cause you haven't eaten a snickers and you got Low-T.

Deaconblue is Danny Devito?

Take this however you all want, but I was told that he has been telling friends and family that he is going to go to JuCo and attending ECU after that. Or that's what he has said his plan is anyway.

Most likely

to be clear ---- grier is a world beater and honestly I don't care about PEDs at all but that's just a personal opinion

Exactly and if Coach Claw thinks this guy can win he will bring him in. If he is a good student and a good person and passes all the other tests what the hell, bring the dude in and give him a chance. He will have served his time for doing something dumb just like all college students seem to do.

Back