• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kaepernick being investigated for alleged sexual assault

At this point, I'm jaded when it comes to these things. No way to tell who is telling the truth...

Nothing will happen. Might as well not get worked up over this.

Jesus Christ, stratt. Try not to be dumb. Please. Just try it out, once. See how it feels.

If it happened its awful. ... but some of these have to be get rich quick schemes.

More times than not, it really did happen. For that matter, more times than not, the victim doesn't even come forward because of attitudes like yours.

Absolutely agree with you. I'm just saying that it hasn't been proven that he's done anything yet

Nor has it been proven that she's faking it for the money, but you had no problem implying as much.

More times than not, it really did happen. For that matter, more times than not, the victim doesn't even come forward because of attitudes like yours.

Come on guys. That is not the point I was trying to make. I think if it actually occurred he should be hung BY his balls. All I was saying is that he hasn't been convicted yet.

Absolutely agree with you. I'm just saying that it hasn't been proven that he's done anything yet

Then don't put victim in quotes. It makes you look like a jackass. Again.

Back