• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kearns Dismissed

Deacon93

Reaction score
Espn reporting Kearns dismissed for violation of team rules.

21b.jpg

John Wolford - Senior
Kendall Hinton - Junior
Jamie Newton -R-Freshman
Tayvone Bowers - T-Freshman

Seems like Kearns dismissal will not be an issue at all. I wonder if we didn't have the depth and quality of players/recruits we have at QB, would he have been dismissed? Does Cade Carney, or Jesse Bates get dismissed for same transgression that Kearns did?

John Wolford - Senior
Kendall Hinton - Junior
Jamie Newton -R-Freshman

Seems like Kearns dismissal will not be an issue at all. I wonder if we didn't have the depth and quality of players/recruits we have at QB, would he have been dismissed? Does Cade Carney, or Jesse Bates get dismissed for same transgression that Kearns did?

Kickers get dismissed for not covering their mouth when they sneeze.

John Wolford - Senior
Kendall Hinton - Junior
Jamie Newton -R-Freshman

I would hope the criteria for dismissal are independent of position. If not, Wake had the wrong coach. There are ways of managing the roster without using dismissal.

Back