• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kentucky loses everyone to draft

holy shit how have I missed bkf's latest avatar. Dumb Quitter and the Pants Shitter. That is gold

Maybe it's just me, but TR took a post DV7 made about OWG's not relating to young American black culture to somehow insult him and boast about projects in Costa Rica?

I don't get the connection, nor do I think TR's work in Costa Rica/Central America has anything to do with his attitude or prejudices about young black males in America (If there are any).

That was such a weird exchange.

I'm pulling my share of the load here, pal. I've contributed $250 to the expenses of running these boards. I don't know how many members the boards have, but I'm pretty sure it is north of 4,000. If 4,000 people contributed $250 to the boards, DV7 would have $1,000,000 to cover his expenses.

And if IIRC, he only started these boards after he was permanently banned from the other boards for being a total perpetual asshole.

Giving to non-profits shouldn't be followed by bragging about giving to non-profits. Doing so makes you a self-important asshole.

And on the third day after his tobacco-roading, he rose from the dead. The Prophesy has been fulfilled!
Full disclosure.
Finally looked at my rep and clicked on the post that led to a neg rep on this thread. It was then that I saw TR's response.

Maybe it's just me, but TR took a post DV7 made about OWG's not relating to young American black culture to somehow insult him and boast about projects in Costa Rica?

I don't get the connection, nor do I think TR's work in Costa Rica/Central America has anything to do with his attitude or prejudices about young black males in America (If there are any).

Yeah, TR's volunteer work - while admirable in certain ways - is doing nothing for race relations.

holy shit how have I missed bkf's latest avatar. Dumb Quitter and the Pants Shitter. That is gold

What can I say, Beach Bum. The man loves Bob Knight and hates Ted Nugent. I am not aware of any love/hate combination one has for two guys who are so similar. BKF is so contradictory it's not even funny.

Billy Gillispie just named the new HC at Ranger Junior College in Texas.

What a fall.

What a rise though. Dude grew up in a tiny Texas town with a population of about 500 people and coached HS basketball for years yet somehow he rose his way all the way to Kentucky. He has a very interesting story.

He did a really good job at Texas A&M. It is a shame that he couldn't control his personal issues.

He did a really good job at Texas A&M. It is a shame that he couldn't control his personal issues.

It is. He did good things at utep then completely changed bball at a&m. That program was horrible when he took over.

That's what you got out of this dv7 post?

"But you keep doing you, TobaccoRoad, and you keep thinking that it is other people that are the problem and not your own prejudices. It's working out fantastic for you so far, so stick with it! Never change."

I don't know whether TobaccoRoad is prejudiced against black people or not, and I actually think DV7 was out of line with his reply, but volunteering in Costa Rica or Haiti or wherever doesn't prove that he's not. Had TobaccoRoad not made a stupid snarky defense of an already dumb LK comment we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Last edited:
I might have missed it, but where is the "stupid snarky defense of the dumb LK comment"? I do see this response to a stupid dv7 post.

deacvision7

Many white people don't understand why they can't say nigger/nigga and black people can say that word. They think that is a sign of racism against white people. I do not get that opinion, but it is there.

To me, anybody offended by Harrison calling Kaminsky a nigga is woefully short on interactions with black people in their daily lives.

That said, it was really stupid for Harrison to say "fuck that nigga" in front of a hot mic during a press conference. Just so stupid. But not a big deal for me.

Tobacco Road

Ah, another opportunity for the YWGs to reaffirm their deep understanding of and connection to black culture.

Back