• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kevin “Boopie” Miller is a PROBLEM Fan Club Thread

Every team could use more three-point shooting especially one of the best three-point shooters in the country last year. Monsanto started his career at Wake midseason coming off injury and it was fine. The main disruption to the dynamic would be Cam and Sallis not leading the ACC in minutes anymore. Getting them to 32 minutes would be ideal. I like PFred, but we'd be in good shape if Monsanto took some of his minutes too.
Also, Wake would have lots of guys to go to if it ever became necessary to go bombs away from 3.

Also, Wake would have lots of guys to go to if it ever became necessary to go bombs away from 3.
Right. And it wouldn't even be a crazy lineup. Boopie, Cam, Sallis, Monsanto, and Carr.

Am I the only one who is worried about Monsanto coming back and disrupting the dynamic of what is currently a very hot team? A team not particularly in need of three-point shooting? I think I might be having low-grade PTSD from ‘09 when Teague seemed to sulk after Ish came back.
No, I've had the same thought.

I think the upside of having another wing shooter as we get deep into the season overrides any concerns about lineups. Cam and Sallis are still playing tons of minutes.

I'm just doubtful he's going to be available at all.

If you guys are R3ALLY in the Boopie fan club you would rock some of the gear from his NIL shop:

First guy on campus rocking the “Boopie Loud Vintage Tee” is obviously going to get laid immediately. That thing looks straight off the merch table from a 1998 Juvenile concert.

All jokes aside, Boopie has been incredible for us lately and has been getting me hyped up when I watch games.

If you guys are R3ALLY in the Boopie fan club you would rock some of the gear from his NIL shop:

First guy on campus rocking the “Boopie Loud Vintage Tee” is obviously going to get laid immediately. That thing looks straight off the merch table from a 1998 Juvenile concert.

All jokes aside, Boopie has been incredible for us lately and has been getting me hyped up when I watch games.
Jeremy hecklinski already has a page on that site:

Seems like that vintage tee is a house design

If Ish could shoot he'd have been an ACC caliber PG.
Ish college stats are unusual. He made over 35% of his threes as a freshman. That declined every year to 22% as a senior. Speed and quickness were his hallmarks. Boopie likewise. Boopie's shooting doesn't look like it will regress like Ish's did.

That 3 from the logo with 90 seconds left in OT and the game tied was huuuge
That’s the kind of shot that most coaches would hate. Long three, 20 seconds left on the shot clock. Most coaches would want guys to work in the offense for a good shot. The way Forbes coaches these guys gives them that confidence that they can take that shot

Ish college stats are unusual. He made over 35% of his threes as a freshman. That declined every year to 22% as a senior. Speed and quickness were his hallmarks. Boopie likewise. Boopie's shooting doesn't look like it will regress like Ish's did.
Ish was a liability at the FT line. This year's guards stroke it well there.

Back