• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP St. Joe's Preview 11:30 AM (YES AM) Thursday November 15

So happy i recorded this for later viewing... not! At least i won't waste 2 hours of my evening watching us get creamed, again. Have we ever fired a revenue sport coach during the season?

People forget that Buzz was a shitty human and shitty basketball coach.

I'd be fine with a shitty human being (as long as it's not criminal or violates NCAA rules) and a great basketball coach at this point. A Bobby Knight type would be fine with me.

Didn’t get to watch but how did st joes look? Was it because we blow defensively or are they impressive? I am in a pool where I need to pick a winner of the a10, and I’m on the fence between st joes and Davidson. Any help would be appreciated.

Hard to believe Wellman found a worse game coach the BZ. Would not have thought it possible.

Can you imagine WF football with someone like Manning coaching instead of Clawson? Let’s say Jim Brown or some past football star with no brain. 0-12. Every year.

Well, that was fun. And a reminder of what work is for...to distract ourselves from such fruitless endeavors. Yet here I am.

If we don't fire this clown before the end of November, I think I'm done paying any attention to this shit show anymore.

Fuck you Ron!!

Didn’t get to watch but how did st joes look? Was it because we blow defensively or are they impressive? I am in a pool where I need to pick a winner of the a10, and I’m on the fence between st joes and Davidson. Any help would be appreciated.

Can't judge St Joe's yet, they played Wake Forest so we have to wait and see what they look like against a real basketball team.

It's hard to say. Everybody looks so damn good against Wake.

Manning is a worse in-game coach than Buzz. He has brought better talent to Wake, which is a huge part of the job, and technically made the NCAA tournament, so I still think Buzz is worse. On the other hand, Buzz beat UNC, Duke and #1 Miami. Manning will win 0% of the games against UNC and Duke in his career here.

Manning should #walkaway.

He has no business there.

Back