• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ladies: what is your ideal height for a man?

the guys have had their input on women. now it's our turn.

Don't you ladies have your own thread? :)

3. The worse is all the 5-2 girls want taller guys. LOL Wut? You're 3 inches away from being a midget. You look ridiculous beside a guy more than a foot taller than you.

My wife is 5' and I am 6'1". If she looks ridiculous, it's because she chose a schmuck like me, not because she's an inch taller than a midget. :thumbsup:

thus far we've had 3 chick's opinions and a bunch of guys....i'm as guilty as anyone on this particular thread but I thought it was interesting.

Don't get sensitive short dudes....they're talking ideal, ideal is just that....ideal. Not mandatory. It's just like you're ideal girl would be Kate Upton/some super model or something like that but obviously you can be happy with "less". Very few chicks are going to paint an image of their ideal guy and he's 5'5" just like no guy would paint a picture of his ideal chick with a flat chest, yet 5'5" guys get girls (or so I assume) and flat chested girls still get guys.

This. Plus we all know rich 5-5 beats middle class 6 foot.

I once had a girl ask exactly how tall I was before we went to a high school dance. I'm 6'1" and she was about 5'7" which she thought was perfectly acceptable. So, good for me.

This. Plus we all know rich 5-5 beats middle class 6 foot.

Tru Dat.

shapiro1.jpg

It happens
I busted out of mine two weeks ago (pun intended)

Well I'd like to blame it all on moving back to Winston, seeing that there are maybe 2 attractive single females my age in this city, but really its just been me being lazy after a broke up with my last girlfriend. Anyways I'm gonna start working on being more proactive.

Last edited:
For whomever repped me, my beautiful wife is larger than a size six; I'm not even that attracted to skinny women. I was just stating the fact that people have a lot of control over their weight, but none on their height.

I am not attracted to skinny women either. Women should have curves.

With that said, there are plenty of beautiful women who could starve themselves to death and never be a size six. Just saying...

I am not attracted to skinny women either. Women should have curves.

With that said, there are plenty of beautiful women who could starve themselves to death and never be a size six. Just saying...

:werd:

I think the "size 6" thing is more a trolling exaggeration than anything else. No guy is turning down Christina Hendricks because she's bigger than a 6.

Yeah I honestly have no idea what any girls sizes are...

Well except for Double D's...amirite fellas?

hendricks disgusts me. those boobs defs look awful w/o a shirt on. shes also pale.

It doesn't matter for a guy. A 5'5 millionaire can take his pick among 8+s

:laugh:

Back