• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lawyers help in Abingdon, VA area

That's where I live. There are lawyers on every corner here. I'm happy to recommend a few if you want. Not sure on pricing or whatever as these guys are friends and not people I've had handle tickets. Shoot me a PM if you want details

That sounded strange, so I looked it up. Apparently if you're going over 80 it's reckless driving, even if it's only 11 over the speed limit.

Yeah, that's been the law in Virginia for many years. It shouldn't be much of a problem getting it reduced to 79.

Stupid law

I still contend that there should be tiered driving licenses that allow better drivers to drive faster. No reason why I should have the same speed limit as an old dude or a woman.

Oh really? I will say that it seems like people in general get way less speeding tickets here than the south. That is purely anecdotal and a hot cops take.

Stupid law

I still contend that there should be tiered driving licenses that allow better drivers to drive faster. No reason why I should have the same speed limit as an old dude or a woman.

So you're saying you drive "better" than "an old dude or woman"?.... think many old folks would disagree with that attitude.

BTW, you go over 80 and you should get a ticket.....

Last edited:
I mean im talking like 90 year old can barely see or walk old

Or just any woman

The ridiculous of Virginia traffic laws are a small step above Sharia law

If Mark Warner (or any Virginian) ever runs for national office I hope he gets roasted on this

Last edited:
The ridiculous of Virginia traffic laws are a small step above Sharia law

If Mark Warner (or any Virginian) ever runs for national office I hope he gets roasted on this

.... Mark Warner is a Senator... Isn't that a national office?

Back