• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LB Marquel Lee

Does it really matter why unless it was some kind of medical or family emergency?

Is it a confirmed fact that Grobe didn't meet with Bradley Chubb because he was playing golf or is that one of those rumors somebody heard and it somehow became fact?

I believe the story is that Chubb and a teammate or two were doing visits of NC schools during the summer, and Grobe had a Pinehurst trip planned for the day that they wanted to come by Wake. Grobe went/stayed on his trip and offered to do a video chat with them, while they were on the Wake campus. I guess Chubb didn't really "feel the love" from Wake, as much as he did from State...

You mean Grobe didn't skip Chubb's official visit to play Grandview?

I believe the story is that Chubb and a teammate or two were doing visits of NC schools during the summer, and Grobe had a Pinehurst trip planned for the day that they wanted to come by Wake. Grobe went/stayed on his trip and offered to do a video chat with them, while they were on the Wake campus. I guess Chubb didn't really "feel the love" from Wake, as much as he did from State...

Was he playing #2? I mean come on, if he was playing #2 you've got to cut the guy some slack.:thumbsup:

Back