• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lectro was RIGHT--post1626--(climate related)

We are experiencing a mass extinction the likes of which we haven't seen since the Permian-Triassic Extinction. Shit is real.

Well fuck - I'm going to get a reverse mortgage and spend the proceeds on blow and hookers

Well fuck - I'm going to get a reverse mortgage and spend the proceeds on blow and hookers
Build a bunker, WFU71, you'll survive. Watch 1 Cloverfield Lane as part of your preparation.

We are experiencing a mass extinction the likes of which we haven't seen since the Permian-Triassic Extinction. Shit is real.

Not that big a deal. All we really need are cows, pigs, chicken and fish. Maybe a little lamb as well. The rest of em are just for show.

Not that big a deal. All we really need are cows, pigs, chicken and fish. Maybe a little lamb as well. The rest of em are just for show.

The rest of the animals or the species? If squirrels are out, I'm ok with that.

29vckn7.jpg

Back