• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Les Johns of Demon Deacon Digest - Reddit-style AMA on Wake Fall Camp

So Clawson says it's been unfair to evaluate Hinton because of touch sacks this camp. So to balance that unfairness Wolford will start. Makes sense.

Les, if it's been answered on this thread, disregard. Are you expecting good things out of our post grad D-back?

FWIW, this is unsolicited. If you enjoyed this thread you should check out Scout premium. It's frequently ahead on Deacon sports news. More importantly, Les provides depth to the news through interviews with the coaches and players. His video post game reports provide actual insight into the people who represent our alma mater. The guy is first rate. I tried it out. Money well spent. No regrets.

No disrespect to BSD intended. I follow you as well.

If you enjoyed the AMA, enjoy my coverage of Wake athletics or just want to give it a try over at Demon Deacon Digest now is a great time to join. Not only is it a pretty action-packed weekend (especially in recruiting), but you can join for the first month for just $1 and try it out.

Thanks and have a great weekend everybody.

Special Promotion

Back