• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let us never speak of this again.

I don't have them bookmarked. But it's happened.

And yeah Gunner, I understand the point of running people up. But the only people who get run up on are the ones who post. The quiets don't. So it makes being quiet the optimal play. And IMO that makes for a worse game.

That's the heart of my gripe. That posting a lot, or trying to make reads, on Day 1 if you're a Wake player never helps you

You're right, being quiet is optimal day 1 but then it is the worst thing you can do in the middle and late game. Civs will see that and lynch you for it. The behavior takes care of itself.

And yeah Gunner, I understand the point of running people up. But the only people who get run up on are the ones who post. The quiets don't. So it makes being quiet the optimal play. And IMO that makes for a worse game.

That's the heart of my gripe. That posting a lot, or trying to make reads, on Day 1 if you're a Wake player never helps you

I disagree. Multiple Deacs have shown that they can post a lot and not be lynched. RSF is a great example. Being quiet is in vogue right now, but trust me, we are very close to a #killthequiets movement really taking off.

No, being quiet is a bitch play. Look how many posts I have on any d1.

No, being quiet is a bitch play. Look how many posts I have on any d1.

Right but my point is that we are differently situated because Suque players won't lynch you D1 unless you say something really dumb because of the "DONT LYNCH THE GOOD PLAYERS" mantra

Right but my point is that we are differently situated because Suque players won't lynch you D1 unless you say something really dumb because of the "DONT LYNCH THE GOOD PLAYERS" mantra

i get voted off d1 all the time and people think im not that bad

I disagree. Multiple Deacs have shown that they can post a lot and not be lynched. RSF is a great example. Being quiet is in vogue right now, but trust me, we are very close to a #killthequiets movement really taking off.

I hope so because I've been pushing for #killthequiets for like a month and nobody ever wants to do it

Well I think the Wake players think you're bad

mqdefault.jpg

How the fuck do you review for balance without knowing the secrets?

Also I read none of this, but that AA was kinda silly.

Really? It was WAY late. We can't have active players posting gifs after mafia gets lynched. That would lead to craziness. I do kind of miss the old death posts though.

Really? It was WAY late. We can't have active players posting gifs after mafia gets lynched. That would lead to craziness. I do kind of miss the old death posts though.

It wasn't because I was late. DV7 allows night posts of funny pics, but mine related to game content. I'm not a good judge of what should be allowed though.

Hey Mafia fam, I just got my first acceptance letter today. No matter what, next fall I will be attending law school.

Back