• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's Remember Some Guys, A Mafia Game: MAFIA WINS

But seriously, let's talk Scandanavia. Beautiful country, beautiful people, strange food, northern lights...what's not to like?

The Danes are all breathtakingly beautiful until they hit about 35, from there it seems to be 50/50. And the butter is to die for. And the cheese, and pastries, chocolate, and the beer. Pretty much everything except licorice and the liquor (which is licorice flavored) are amazing.

They are pretty racist though. So there's that.

We spent some time having dinner with the Iraqi chef who owned the town's pizza parlor, his life was not easy.

Oh and they legit take their sons to brothels to lose their v cards, which just seemed bizarre to us, but I guess some might not see as negative.

Let's Remember Some Guys, A Mafia Game: Day 1 ends 10:30:59 AM EST MONDAY

My Norway peeps are American but lived there like 3 years and had a kid there. Said food was expensive but delicious and you can really only buy healthy stuff cause they don't let crappy stuff in. Even goldfish crackers,nope cause of some dyes. Changed their political philosophies too. They loved it.

My Norway peeps are American but lived there like 3 years and had a kid there. Said food was expensive but delicious and you can really only buy healthy stuff cause they don't let crappy stuff in. Even goldfish crackers,nope cause of some dyes. Changed their political philosophies too. They loved it.

Do you wanna remember some guys?

Anybody else watch Ballers on HBO? Its kinda slow, but I'm enjoying it. Weird seeing the Rock play a normal human

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I had a #1 best meatball sub today. New person made it though so only 11/10

I lived in Norway for a while. It was awesome, but cold, and I'm a warm blooded lady.

My landlord turned the AC on today. I feel like I'm at work now

Back