• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lions Re-Sign Alphonso

Skins should sign him. We could trade CBs.

Interesting to read some of the comments. Sad to read most of the comments.

A ball hawk, but would guess that he is in the bottom half of NFL CBs in size and speed. Really hard to play CB in a league when the WRs you are covering are bigger and faster than you.

Last edited:
Hard to believe he'll catch on somewhere if he couldn't make it in that horrendous secondary.

Won't change the fact he is a Wake legend forever and for always

ovie also cut from the rams

sad that NFL cut day usually means a lot of deacons being named

Yeah, but I expect UFAs, guys I didn't expect to make a roster to begin with. To see two of our all-time greats, two of my favorites, one who has had a long career at an often disposable position, really hurts.

What the hell, I thought he was gonna be a starter for them this season?

I love the phonz one of my favorite deacs but he got beat like he stole something in the preseason game against the raiders and had a couple of penalties. I hope someone picks him up.

Panthers should sign BOTH of them. That was a joke watching Gamble trying to cover the rookie Stephen Hill last week. Dude was on skates. And he's the GOOD cornerback, right?

Panthers should sign BOTH of them. That was a joke watching Gamble trying to cover the rookie Stephen Hill last week. Dude was on skates. And he's the GOOD cornerback, right?

Josh Norman has looked surprisingly good this preseason. Also, he has 5 ints in the first 2 games of my Madden 13 season...so there's that.

I love the phonz one of my favorite deacs but he got beat like he stole something in the preseason game against the raiders and had a couple of penalties. I hope someone picks him up.

Yeah I saw this game too, he just got abused. Did have one pick with a deep runback but it got called back. But the bigger WR's just went up and snatched it every time.

What is the obsession with the Panthers signing everyone? 32 NFL teams out there. Assuming they've been cut, that leave 31 others. Perhaps we can just have a thread with the title "The ________ should sign him." On a Wake board, I'm sure we can all come up with a pro/con list of why a player should go with any given team. Except the Packers. No reason anyone should sign with that bunch of fucking cheesedicks.:couch:

Back