• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

List of Pretentious Shit

My car came with a 1 year CPO warranty and at the time of purchase I bought an additional 2 years and prepaid maintenance for 3 years.

Ehhh. People on German car message boards are probably the ones who have like a souped up 1995 M5 in their garage as their weekend driver.

The key with driving German is getting an extended warranty at purchase or a robust CPO. Its probably 2-3K more at purchase and will save you at least that much over 5-6 years.

Transmission went out on my 5-series right after the extended warranty expired.

i'm liking juice's recent hard on for moon, biff and me. about time this place gets spiced up a bit.

That dude is not afraid to argue about anything. He's kind of a Ph/Townie hybrid. Very dangerous.

agreed. fits the self-important category as well.

someone's gotta keep you pretentious micro-olds in check

Ph will be a micro-old soon enough (if he's not already).

You guys are shining examples of my worst case scenario in life. It's a helpful motivator to see the shit you all post.

excellent move to focus life decisions based on anonymous internet message board posts

excellent move to focus life decisions based on anonymous internet message board posts

I've done pretty well avoiding your type in real life, so this is my only real exposure to angry suburban dads with boringass careers.

I've done pretty well avoiding your type in real life, so this is my only real exposure to angry suburban dads with boringass careers.

Yup. This is how we hang. This is our e-crib. The ASD/BC posse.

Juice lost all credibility during his angry black woman stereotype freak out

Edit to add during that I assumed he was an obese angry diabetic black woman from Chicago

Back