• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Listened to the finals on the radio.

89DeaconMike

Reaction score
I was out on a run yesterday so I listened to the game on the Wake radio network instead of watching a TV. It was Stan, Dinger and Odom doing the game. It seemed liked old times. Actually enjoyed listening to a radio broadcast. I'm pretty sure Dave could still coach. He called for the Parker double team right before Bennett took the TO and changed UVA's defense.(I don't think they were very upset that UVA won either.)

I was out on a run yesterday so I listened to the game on the Wake radio network instead of watching a TV. It was Stan, Dinger and Odom doing the game. It seemed liked old times. Actually enjoyed listening to a radio broadcast. I'm pretty sure Dave could still coach. He called for the Parker double team right before Bennett took the TO and changed UVA's defense.(I don't think they were very upset that UVA won either.)

Can you imagine the excuses that were coming from Boob Harris and the Duke radio network yesterday????

You're insane. A) He knows more about basketball than most color guys. B) Of all the problems with Wake basketball, how do you even notice?

Can't stand listening to him.

I like Dinger. He's not afraid to criticize the team's play. I also miss Bill Urbanik doing the football games. He was pretty entertaining.

I loved Urbanik and love Dinger, because neither one were homer cheerleaders like most of the homers on the other schools broadcasts.

Back