• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LJVM Survey

"Thinking about other college basketball arenas you have visited, which venues do you think are the best and should serve as examples as we plan the future of the coliseum? "

Any one that does not have Jeff [Redacted] or any other Wellman hire as a coach.

"What other thoughts or suggestions do you have related to the overall look and feel of the coliseum? "

You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. Jeff [Redacted] is someone's twisted idea of lipstick and Wake Basketball is the pig.

I filled out the entire survey then put "get rid of [Redacted]" under the last "other suggestions" part. Hope they don't disregard the other stuff because I was being serious about it all.

I answered the question about displays, etc. " I would like to see a display showing our former coaches that includes Jeff [Redacted]."

Countdown to BB&T coliseum that was formerly named after some guy who might have done something of consequence in defense of our country.

Please include any additional comments related to the future of the LJVM Coliseum below.

A head coach with an exciting, infectious personality, who embraces the history and tradition of Wake Forest basketball, who rallies and inspires support from the community--especially the students--and who can actually demonstrate success on the court (and in the classroom) would do more for improving the atmosphere of the LJVM Coliseum than anything else listed in this survey. It is THE most important upgrade and is sorely needed.

Under the concessions suggestions, I said that if they added Cookout, they would make more in those concessions alone than they will in ticket sales for this season.

I said Chik Fil A but hey cookout works too. Also I'd like to ask everyone to suggest we had more floor seating or seats closer to the floor and remove the huge walkway separating the seats and the court. It would make for a much better home court advantage (kinda like Cameron Indoors close seating to the court)

Moving the seats in the end zone closer to the court
Can they serve beer at games? I thought that was against NCAA rules?

When it comes to a choice between Ovations and Cookout, guess what Ronnie's gonna choose?

Personally, I'd like to see them serve beer. (Even though I think there's an NCAA rule against it right?)

How the video board showing other games during our games so we at least get to watch some good basketball?

Back