• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lobo: The most successful decade in school history out of 124 D1 football schools!!!

grendel

Reaction score
From Lobo's twitter feed (love the "There can be only one!" quote). Mindset in the bunker.

https://twitter.com/CoachLoboWF/status/378539943099781120/photo/1

BUDYEpSCIAAXBJf.jpg

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Perhaps he should spend less time making infographics and more time figuring how to not be the worst offensive coordinator in the country.

Plenty of things to gripe about with Lobo but that was clearly for recruiting and if you've got a problem with it you're probably fucking retarded.

Is anybody else shocked that in the first column there is not one SEC school? Honestly I don't see how that could be correct.

Is anybody else shocked that in the first column there is not one SEC school? Honestly I don't see how that could be correct.

Vandy is the only university in the SEC in the USNews top 25

Vandy is the only university in the SEC in the USNews top 25

Yeah but that is not what the first column reads, it says out of 124 FBS schools only 6 have had 20+ NFL draft picks.

edit: my bad I was reading it top to bottom, I see what it means now.....Facepalm

Not to defend our program, but this thread title is a gross misinterpretation of that graphic.

Stanford has 5 losses in the 2010s. They're starting the most successful decade in school history.

Wake is 14-23 in the 2010s, below Wake's all-time 41% percentage.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
-Mark Twain

Plenty of things to gripe about with Lobo but that was clearly for recruiting and if you've got a problem with it you're probably fucking retarded.
It's no doubt for recruiting, but I think the administration and coaches have bought into that "exceptionalism" too. Way too much complacency. Grobe/Lobo is well on his way towards making Bz look good this year.

Stanford has 5 losses in the 2010s. They're starting the most successful decade in school history.

Wake is 14-23 in the 2010s, below Wake's all-time 41% percentage.

LOL. Come on Ph, you are smarter than that

1) our history sucked so easy to beat out horrible suck.
2) the best decade in our history rests heavy on 3 years in particular and goes back to suck the last three. (Nashville trip but losing season being the bright shining star).

Back