• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lobo to Richmond with Rocco

So much for that offense. They average 31 points pre Lobo. What is the over/under for what they will drop next year?

Interesting 'trade'...........
We get Clawson, indirectly, from Richmond, and UR gets Lobo, indirectly, from Wake.

wasnt there some speculation that besides the nepotism, one of the reasons grobe didnt get rid of him was the medical care his kid was getting at wake hospital?

Rocco on Lobo:

“I’ve been tracking Wake Forest football for a long time,” said Rocco, a former Deacons’ linebacker. “I’ve been really impressed with how (Lobotzke) was able to be efficient and effective on offense."

:tard:

Rocco on Lobo:

“I’ve been tracking Wake Forest football for a long time,” said Rocco, a former Deacons’ linebacker. “I’ve been really impressed with how (Lobotzke) was able to be efficient and effective on offense."

Tough to get more efficient than 3 plays and a punt.

Rocco on Lobo:

Was this said under duress? Someone may need to alert the police as Rocco likely said this with a gun pointed to his head.

I'm guessing this also means Saint Grobe will continue to be a golf community resident and b list studio commentator.....

It's all about who you know.

Lobo could make a nice living as a professional scapegoat.

What in hell was Rocco looking at? Not what we all saw......:rulz:

His definition of "efficient" and "effective" is different than most....

Back