• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOUISVILLE at WF, SATURDAY NOON, 12:30 kickoff

What’s the actual rule for when the clock stops? Is it when the official raises his hand or when he blows the whistle? That would have been a perfect time for one of those interviews with a retired official.

Can’t believe we got that second on the clock. Reverse scenario and I’m furious.

good to have some positive momentum going into the 2nd half, hopefully it’ll carry over and we can stop Cunningham first drive back

What’s the actual rule for when the clock stops? Is it when the official raises his hand or when he blows the whistle? That would have been a perfect time for one of those interviews with a retired official.

Whatever the situation, the home clock operator should leave that second up and force the refs to run it off.

Glad we took the points when you considered that we were worried about going down more than one touchdown it's nice to have the lead at the break

Doesn’t a paid official run the clock

Don’t know. I was kind of joking.

I don’t quite feel good but I feel a lot better than I did about 20 minutes ago.

A lot of things went right for us the last 4 minutes!

Why can’t we get an accurate injury report. No Fox, Greer, and Davis is a bummer…. Hopefully D can tighten up in 2nd half.

Huge holding call. Huge stop. First 2nd and long of the game.

Great return by Morin!

Time to pour it on.

Or not.

Last edited:
No idea why Ellison is getting no carries as he has burstability that CBS doesn’t.

lol Bally broadcast came back on the 3rd down

I really thought our run D was better than this. Getting gashed.

Back