• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louisville game: 12:20

The only thing that would have made today better would have been Chuck Wade dropping the Heisman pose after that beautiful, glorious Fuck You TD.

There were complaints of Clawson running up the score in the game thread on the Louisville board, which was even sweeter.
I'm not sure what that bunch of community college rednecks were watching. It ended up a 10 point game. Running up the score????

Wolford said postgame that he was not touched all day and gave props to the OL.

Nd will be tough but the final three are winnable

SDeacz, Lohengrin, Turd, you jerks will be even more miserable with yourself as the Clawson legend continues to grow over the next few years. Get on board now. Grobe is long gone.

SDeacz, Lohengrin, Turd, you jerks will be even more miserable with yourself as the Clawson legend continues to grow over the next few years. Get on board now. Grobe is long gone.

I have absolutely no effing idea what you're talking about. I have never spoken ill of Clawson -- and even defended against the playcalls accusations last week -- while being on point with the GrobeOUT movement. You make no sense at all.

Most enjoyable home game since we beat FSU in 2011! We owed those jokers and we paid them back today. Lamar Jackson is a stud though and seems to be a good kid to boot.

I cannot recall a Wake offense playing so crisp and with such precision as they did today. What fun it was to watch.

BTW, several shots of Galloway with a look of a wounded dog standing next to Petrino on the sidelines was priceless.

Noticed that our OL splits were consistently wider. ND is looking ahead of us to Miami. Can't wait to see Beal on the field next year, Back to Back ACC freshmen of the year?

Sandwich game for ND between State and Miami. LET'S DO THIS

The only thing that would have made today better would have been Chuck Wade dropping the Heisman pose after that beautiful, glorious Fuck You TD.

There were complaints of Clawson running up the score in the game thread on the Louisville board, which was even sweeter.

How bad to they think they are if they accuse LOWF of running up the score on them.............or even being able to?

Did the students do anything to fuck with Petrino/Louisville?

Back