• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louisville game: 12:20

This is the game of the year for certain! I put a grand on the game for Wake :cam:

If the GT QB can put up the numbers he did on us, it terrifies me how many Jackson will have. We will have to outscore them and I don't think Ruggerio is up to that task

If they want a black out don't you think the Deacon Club should get the word out? No emails or robocalls this week, and we are leaving this afternoon to make the trip.

I have gotten about 5 emails from Wake Forest this week about the Black Out. 2 of them again today!

If the GT QB can put up the numbers he did on us, it terrifies me how many Jackson will have. We will have to outscore them and I don't think Ruggerio is up to that task

Meh. GTech has a p great offense, I wouldn't see that as a reason we'd for sure get gutted even worse by Loui. Cards' OL isn't good, hopefully we can slap Jackson around

It's the pivotal game for us. ND will be Elko vs Ruggerio, nuff said. Syracuse will crank the heat up to 90 degrees. NCSU has got their act together. Duke won't matter if we don't play better vs the Cards and Orange. I would love it if Claw went out to mid field pre game and slugged Petrino.

It's the pivotal game for us. ND will be Elko vs Ruggerio, nuff said. Syracuse will crank the heat up to 90 degrees. NCSU has got their act together. Duke won't matter if we don't play better vs the Cards and Orange. I would love it if Claw went out to mid field pre game and slugged Petrino.

And Galloway. Are there any staff members that played for Wake while Galloway was the coach. Just curious.

I hope there's a scrum of some sort between coaches and/or players, especially coaches. Would be awesome. Not like an all-out Clemson vs USC brawl, but a chippy skirmish for sure.

ETA: I don't hope/think it will happen, but I could maybe see someone taking a hard/late shot at Lamar.

I have gotten about 5 emails from Wake Forest this week about the Black Out. 2 of them again today!

Got one finally at 3pm today. Likely after many folks are already in route.

Wake has to win by defense. This has been the case since Grobe, and it hasn't changed with Clawson. If the D buckles like it did last year we don't stand a chance. Hopefully our offense can score 20+.

So this game is on something called the LiveWell network here. Wtf. It’s HD, so still better than ESPN3 I suppose

again, nervous about our LBs re: Lamar

We need to hit him hard and hit him often. Every play if possible.
I think back to 2006 when we knocked players out of the game numerous times with hard legal hits.
I want to see bodies flying tomorrow.
This is a 'hair on fire' game if there ever was one.

I’m worried that FSU game may be the difference in us making a bowl game. That one still burns deep.

I’m worried that FSU game may be the difference in us making a bowl game. That one still burns deep.

If we win tomorrow there’s a good chance we end up with 7 regular season wins (Syr, Duke) and I’m not convinced we can’t play State well. With or without a win I think we make it to bowl eligibility.

We didn't get FSU at a good time either. Wish we were playing them now when it seems they've hung 'em up as opposed to a month ago when they were desperate to get a W.

But we did get BC at a good time, so swings and roundabouts

Game of year for sure.

Did you seriously put a G on the game? You took wake at -3?

About once a year, I swing for the fences... tomorrow is the day in which I do just that! Also, I usually stock up on alocohol either for celebration or to drown my sorrow.

I get your point, but this is a totally different type of offense. We have to stay in our rush lanes and make him beat us with his arm. We did it pretty well last year for 3 quarters. And I think it possible to confuse Jackson with coverages.

Back