• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lovers Mafia Signup

BostonDeac

Reaction score
anyone up for a quick game?

6 people
4 civs
2 mafia

no nights. Game can last as long or as short as the players make it.
lynch one mafia, both die
lynch one civ, game ends

1. gouda
2. deacsfan27
3. timdunk

Last edited:
Ah, thought this was like a 30 minute thing. I'll be in the car for seven hours tonight and won't be able to chatzy so I'll bow out. Next time though.

Ah, thought this was like a 30 minute thing. I'll be in the car for seven hours tonight and won't be able to chatzy so I'll bow out. Next time though.

it could be, depends on how long someone goes before they have a insurmountable tell. or for 4 people to just ride deacsfan27 out the gate. I'd do a speed mafia too if there was interest on that. im just bored and work late tonight.

but its the featured setup of the month!!!! seriously though just seeing if people want to get a quickie in before the weekend and I work halfday Fridays so my time is limited

I don't know how many times I asked for a quickie before I've had to leave and been rejected. And here you are, asking and getting what you want.

thinking if it makes more sense for 4 majo or 4 on someone and then locked in via pm. thinking 4 majo though, encourages posting without voting until you are sure of who you want to vote for

4 majo is tough with 2 mafia that can hop on at any time. Also make me and knight the lovers

4 majo is tough with 2 mafia that can hop on at any time. Also make me and knight the lovers

that's what I was thinking but also know throwing out votes might cause people to act differently. it will be 4 on, locked via pm

Or make all 3 of us lovers, that would be even better

Back