• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mack Brown has more balls than Grobe and Wellman combined

It's Texas. You aren't exactly judged solely on having winning seasons there

Well, there's this:

@RealChipVaughn: Texas replaces defensive coordinator 2 games into the season. Lol they obviously care about winning #shortleash

Oh and this was retweeted by one Michael Campanaro.

Read into what you will.

They want to win games and we just want to field teams and compete within the framework of the Atlantic Coast Conference. But that is how most big time teams operate. Look at what Auburn did 2 years removed of a nation title with their coach. They fired him. We are still living off 2006 and a conference title.

"RealChipVaughn"

hahaha. Has he been having trouble with a lot of people pretending to be him on Twitter?

I like this exchange:

I like this exchange:

So did I. Chip actually gets "it". But I did like how Strickland called out Curry as well.

I like this exchange:

Who is trashing high school kids? These message boards are trashing grown men for the decisions they keep making.

Who is trashing high school kids? These message boards are trashing grown men for the decisions they keep making.

I believe he's talking about when Aaron Curry openly mocked a high school kid at a graduation ceremony on twitter. If that's not what he's talking, then I have zero idea.

Maybe Josh Strickland is DCDeac complaining about people making fun of that picture of new hoops recruit Isaac Haas.

Maybe he's talking about reports that our latest QB commit got benched in favor of a sophomore.

But seriously:
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Josh Strickland[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] - Recruiting Assistant, Social Media[/FONT]

So our Social Media guy is bitching about his team's fans on... social media?

Yeah, we're dysfunctional.

So our Social Media guy is bitching about his team's fans on... social media?

Yeah, we're dysfunctional.

Yep. Well put.

Our Social Media guy is bitching about our social media fanbase to former players on social media. And our former player is the one explaining how social media fans work to the Social Media guy.

It's so bad. "Message boards and armchair QBs are the laughing stocks of college athletics."

No. Wake Forest sports is the laughing stock of college athletics.

Last edited:
He works for Wake doesn't he?

DCDeac is a terrible poster. I hope he's on staff, that would certainly explain the vast majority of his posts

Reactions: TBR
Back